Tretinoin USP 0.025% & 0.05% w/w Cream base q.s
The Atret (Tretinoin) cream is prescribed for the cure of fine wrinkles, mottled hyperpigmentation, and tactile roughness of facial skin. The efficacy of the cream has not been established in people greater than 50 years of age or in people who have moderate to heavy pigmented skin.
Dosage & Administration
The cream is meant to use as part of a total skin care and sunlight avoidance program. Use the cream once daily in the evening or as prescribed by your doctor. Follow your doctor’s instructions stringently related to its dosage and usage to avoid any side effect.
Follow the below mentioned steps for achieving better results:
- Gently wash your face with a mild soap.
- Pat the skin dry and wait 20-30 minutes before applying Atret cream.
- Apply only a pea-sized amount of Atret cream to the face. (It should be enough to cover the entire affected area lightly.)
- Avoid over dosage of the cream as it may lead to discomfort, skin redness and peeling. Make sure that you use cosmetics only after one hour of the applying of Atret cream. If you use any cosmetics, you have to clean your face well before applying Atret cream again. Skin moisturizers should be used at least every morning to protect the treated areas from dryness.
- Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing to protect the treated areas from sunlight. If you sunburn easily, or if you spend a lot of time exposed to sunlight, be sure to take appropriate precautions to protect your skin.
This drug is contraindicated in individuals with a history of sensitivity reactions to any of its components. It should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients is noted.
Burning, warmth, stinging, tingling, itching, redness, swelling, dryness, peeling, irritation, discolored skin.
ATRET 0.025%, 0.05% Cream is available in a tube of 30g.