Brintop Topical Solution
Each ml contains:
Minoxidil IP 2%, 5% & 10% w/v.
Brintop 2% - For treatment of alopecia in females (Female pattern Hair Loss).
Brintop 5% & 10% - For treatment of alopecia in males (Male pattern Hair Loss).
Dosage & Administration
Brintop topical solution is for external use only. 1 ml of minoxidil topical solution should be applied twice daily once in the morning and once at night onto clean, dry scalp, in the hair loss area.
- Patients with history of hypersensitivity to any constituents of the preparation.
- Patients with a known cardiac abnormality.
- Pregnancy or lactation.
- Babies or children under 18 years of age.
- Users with treated or untreated hypertension.
- Patients using occlusive dressings on the scalp.
- Patients with a red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful scalp (including psoriasis).
- Patients with hypovolemic states, e.g. co-treatment with diuretics, dehydration, etc.
- The most common side effects are itching and skin irritation of the treated area of the scalp.
- Other adverse effects include hypertrichosis, local erythema, and dry skin/scalp.
Brintop is available as 2%, 5% & 10% topical solution in 60 ml bottle.