Ketoconazole IP 2% w/w
Beclomethasone Dipropionate IP 0.025% w/w
Gentamicin Sulphate IP equivalent to Gentamicin 0.1% w/w
Mixed bacterial and fungal skin infections.
Dosage & Administration
- To be applied 1 or 2 times a day. This may be reduced as skin begins to get better.
- Do not use bandages or dressing over the treated skin area without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid getting this medication in eyes, nose or mouth.
- Wait until 20 minutes after applying this medication before using cosmetics or sunscreen on the treated skin area.
- Do not wash the treated skin for at least 3 hours after topical application of Kenozole-BG topical cream.
Contraindicated in people who have shown hypersensitivity to active or excipients ingredient of this formulation. Do not use this medication on a child younger than 12 years old.
No registered side effects. Stop using Kenozole-BG topical and contact doctor in case of severe burning, irritation, redness, pain or oozing where the medicine is applied.
KENOZOLE-BG is available in 20gm tube.