Terbinafine Hydrochloride USP1.0% w/w
Terbosil cream has been indicated for cures most athlete's foot (Tinea pedis), cures most jock itch (Tinea cruris), ringworm (Tinea corporis), relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions.
Dosage & Administration
- Recommended for adults and children 12 years and older. If children are under 12 years, ask a doctor.
- Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube.
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
- For athlete's foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- On the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- For jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wash hands after each use.
- Terbosil cream is contraindicated in persons who have shown hypersensitivity to the active or excipient ingredients of this formulation.
- Do not use on nails or scalp, in or near the mouth or the eyes, for vaginal yeast infections.
Irritation occurs or gets worse.
TERBOSIL Cream is available in a tube of 15g.